Sunday, November 3, 2013

Chanel Bags


Another handbag design I love is Chanel, I have been eyeing a few of the handbags from the Fall/Winter 2013/2014 collection recently. The ones that have really caught my eye are the Iridescent grained calfskin flap bag with a metal handle, this one would look very nice for formal wear; business meetings, lunches, ect.  The calfskin chanel flap bag with chain details could also be used with more formal wear, it still says “business” but also shows a bit of a rebellious nature. The large goatskin boy chanel shopping bag would be good for business as well or just a day about the town.  The metalized lambskin clutch with a globe clasp would be good for evening wear; it’s small, easy to carry, elegant and the globe let’s others now that the world is mine. The other bag that I like is the plexiglass evening bag, it is still formal, yet also playful and shows that the world is my oyster.





No comments:

Post a Comment